Kestrel Meter 3500 DT Meter
Designed specifically for agricultural professionals, the Kestrel 3500 Delta T provides Delta T readings. Delta T is the spread between the wet bulb temperature and the dry bulb temperature, and it offers a quick guide to determining acceptable spraying conditions. When you know Delta T, you ensure that every drop of spray counts.
This Delta T agricultural calculation is unique to 3500 DT model, as it was designed with the farming community in mind. For more information on Wet Bulb Temperature and Dry Bulb Temperature, check HERE
The only features available on the Kestrel 3500 Wind Meter that are not available on the 3500 Delta T are wind chill and heat stress index.
To Note: The Kestrel 3500 Delta T does not log accumulated data like the more high-tech weather meters of the Kestrel 4000 series.
The Kestrel 3500 Delta T's easy to use menu system scrolls through each of its environmental measurement conditions. It has an external temperature sensor with a waterproof casing that allows you to gauge the temperature of water, snow, and the open air. The sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info, and a hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
The Kestrel Meter 3500 Delta T Meter measures/features
- Air, Water and Snow Temperature
- Average Wind Speed
- Barometric Pressure
- 3- hour pressure trends
- Current Wind Speed
- Delta T (unique to the 3500DT model)
- Dew point
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Relative Humidity
- Wet Bulb Temperature
Kestrel Meter 3500 Delta T Additional Information
- Kestrel 3500 Delta T (PDF) Instructions English
- Kestrel Meters Detailed Specs / Certificate of Conformity (All Meters, PDF)
- Kestrel Meters Catalog (PDF)
- RoHS CERTIFICATE of Compliance
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams
- Model: Kestrel 3500DT Part # 0835DT
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to UPS or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship via USPS or UPS shipping. You may choose at checkout.
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- Priority Mail International: $29 FLAT RATE (Limited Online Tracking)
- USPS Express Mail: $49 FLAT RATE (Global Online Tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 2-5 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Express: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Saver: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day