FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to FedEx (Kinkos) or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship from Minneapolis, MN 55455
- FREE FedEx Smartpost (Fedex to the post office, then US post delivers)
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 Day Deliver
- FedEx 2 Day: 2 Business Days
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Priority Saturday Delivery when available
FedEx Ground US Transit Map
We ship out of our warehouse in Minneapolis. Here's a map to show you how fast you'll get it based on FedEx Ground shipping. Add 1 day for the free Smartpost option.
- Order Ground by 1PM EST - Ships today
- Order any express options by 4PM EST - Ships today
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- FedEx International Economy: 4-6 Business Days
- FedEx International Priority: 1, 2, or 3 Business days
International Flat Rate $35
- Flat Rate $35 International shipping on orders under $500
- FedEX International Economy! 4-6 Business Days
- Other options available at checkout based on your location
FedEx is our recommended international shipping service. It features date-certain delivery in 1-3 business days* to more than 190 countries. It also features Global Tracking to your door.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO AUSTRALIA
Australia: To find a dealer, please visit www.KestrelMeters.com.au Kestrel meters from the USA do NOT come with a C-Tick, which is required to be imported to AU.... Warranty without a C-Tick will not be covered through the AU distributor and will not be their responsibility.
We hear from those who bought Kestrel meters on eBay to send to AU and they get lost at customs. We cannot help with this.
In order to receive a unit with the required C-Tick, you must purchase it from an authorized Australian retailer/distributor. You cannot purchase these meters in the USA or anywhere else. If a meter is shipped to you from the USA, you risk the meter being destroyed at customs.
If you are in Australia and have a warranty issue on a meter without a C-tick, you will need to go though the manufacturer, here in the USA, visit Nkhome.com
TAX: We do not manage any international tax or VAT collections.
Warranty: While warranty issues are very rare with Kestrel Meters, it can happen. All orders shipped outside the US will be covered by the 5 year warranty, however they would be required to be shipped to Nielsen Kellerman in Philadelphia, PA USA at your cost.
International Shipping: All International shipments could be held for customs for any reason. Kestrelmeters.com will not be responsible for any lost or held shipments out of the United States. Customer will be responsible for all customs fee's.