Improve the safety of your employees and comply with OSHA regulations with remote monitoring for heat index and WBGT.
Protect workers from extreme working conditions with this simple-to-deploy and highly accurate heat index and WBGT meter, and remote monitoring tablet.
The Kestrel Heat Stress Monitoring System is an accurate yet simple solution to help leaders and managers identify and mitigate heat stress and heat-related illnesses among workers in any indoor or outdoor job site environment.
Avoid hourly wage loss due to exertional heat-related illness. Drive OSHA reported heat Stress events down to zero with our simple integrated system.
- Cloud + Device-based records of environmental conditions.
- Report tracking made easy for compliance with OSHA guidelines.
- Avoid lost time and maximize work time.
- Avoid hourly wage loss due to exertional heat-related injury/sickness.
- Reduce worker’s comp and insurance claims.
Stay Connected to Your Data
With the Kestrel LiNK app, you can easily view data from your connected 5400 Heat Stress Tracker for onsite conditions on your remote monitoring tablet or a mobile device via Bluetooth. However, if you need to view job site conditions remotely while you're not physically onsite, you can log in to the cloud-based platform Ambient Weather Network online or on the AWN app. AWN allows you to view, track, and log all job site conditions, helping safety managers stay informed and alert to dangerous working conditions no matter where they are.
Display Jobsite Conditions on the Included Tablet with Kestrel LiNK
Ambient Weather Network (AWN) Makes Remote Data Access Simple & Convenient
Benefits of the Kestrel Heat Stress Monitoring System
- Complies with OSHA National Emphasis Program for heat stress monitoring.
- Live remote monitoring to ensure safer conditions and log data to comply with OSHA guidelines
- Monitor heat stress and log conditions for occupational work sites with audible, text, and email alerts.
- The Kestrel Heat Stress Pro Meter can be used as stand-alone system.
Included In This Bundle
- Kestrel 5400 HST Pro w Compass + LiNK
- Kestrel Remote Monitoring Tablet
- Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet)
- Heat Stress Reference Card(Waterproof)
- Battery - 1 x AA lithium battery
- AC Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- K5 Protective Soft Case
Currently for United States customers only. Universal AC Adapter coming soon.
||RK3399 Dual-core A72 + quad-core A53
||10-Points Capacitive Touch Screen
||SD, Support up to 64GB
||USB for serial (RS232 format)
||Micro USB OTG
||RJ45 (with PoE function, IEEE802.3at, POE+, class 4,25.5W)
||DC power input
||MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, VC1, RVetc., support up to 4K
||JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
||2.0M/P, Front camera
|AWN max upload refresh rate
||As fast as once per minute