The Kestrel 2000 Hand Held Weather Meter is a perfect companion of any outdoor enthusiast that relies on knows either wind speed, temperature, or both! Capable of measuring the air temperature, the waterproof Kestrel 2000 can also measure the temperature of water or snow. Simply dip the meter in water or snow for 30 seconds to know just how cold it is before jumping in. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included and the Kestrel 2000's backlight allows you to check the measurements even in the darkness.
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Temperature (Air, Water, & Snow)
- Wind Chill
Thanks to Kestrel's sensitive impeller technology, you get accurate wind speed info. The Kestrel user replaceable impeller makes it easy to replace in seconds if damaged. Like all Kestrel meters, the waterproof casing allows you to gauge the temperature of water and snow, as well as open air.
The Kestrel 2000 meter takes the minimum amount of data for farmers using Xtendimax and while it's not the best option before you spray, it is the least expensive and does cover the bare minimum requirements.
For more on Dicamba and meter options before you spray, see this page and the compare chart at the bottom.
Features of the Kestrel Meter 2000 Wind Meter
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 standards (can be submerged up to 3'/1M for up to 30 minutes)
- Data hold function
- User replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Assembled in the USA
- 5 year warranty
Kestrel Meter 2000 Additional Information
- Kestrel 2000 Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Important Safety and Product Information (PDF)
- Kestrel Meters Detailed Specs / Certificate of Conformity (All Meters, PDF)
- Kestrel Meters Catalog
- RoHS Compliance
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams
- Model: Kestrel 2000 Part # 0820
- Place of Origin: USA