Kestrel 4200 Pocket Air Flow Tracker
Free USA Shipping!
Average Review (more below)
$259.00 - $349.00
Kestrel Meter 4200 Pocket Air Flow Tracker
The target market in this design of the Kestrel 4200:
- Facilities managers
- HVAC equipment sales people
- Home inspectors
- Dehumidification specialists
- Field installers & technicians
The 4200's humidity and airflow monitoring functions provide particular value to HVAC and dehumidification experts. Simply enter the dimensions of a particular duct, hold your Kestrel 4200 near the opening, and it will calculate CFM for you.
There are some expensive options out there on the market, this unit is incredible. Its simple to use and takes the equations and calculations out of air flow measurements with automatic air flow readings. It has an easy to use averaging mode that ensures accurate CFM readings in any airflow or duct size and shape. For immediate and accurate air flow readings, simply:
- Enter the duct shape and dimensions.
- Hold the 4200 in the air flow.
- Volume air flow readings are displayed... no calculator required!
Measures Airflow in:
- Cubic Meters/Hour
- Cubic Meters/Minute
- Cubic Meters/Second
A favorite feature on the 4200 is the on-screen customization. The 4200 can truly be personalized for every technician. Easy set-up screens allow the unit to display only relevant readings, and hide screens not related to the job. Plus the Kestrel’s user screens group pertinent information on one easily referenced screen.
Additional features of the Kestrel 4200 with Bluetooth Technology:
- Communicate with your Kestrel 4200 at a range of up to 30-feet
- Maximize the battery life of your meter
- Includes custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data and transfer data to other applications.
- It is no longer necessary to purchase an interface separately, the new Kestrel Meters with Bluetooth include the software necessary to communicate via wireless Bluetooth technology.
Every Kestrel 4200 is individually calibrated to NIST-traceable standards and comes with a free Certificate of Conformity. (Individual NIST certificates and recalibration are also available.) Consider the 4200’s hold and averaging functions, and it’s the only instrument HVAC technicians need to perform a variety of jobs.
Kestrel Meter 4200 Pocket Air Flow Tracker measures/features
- Waterproof and floats
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 3600 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Data charting
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- US Patent Nos. 5,783,753 and 5,939,645 and 6,257,074.
- Assembled in the USA
Kestrel Meter 4200 Includes
- Soft carry pouch
- Neck lanyard
- Batteries - 2 AAA*
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Kestrel Meter 4200 Videos
Kestrel Meter 4200 Additional Information
- Kestrel 4200 (PDF) Instruction Manual English | French | Spanish | German | Italian
- Kestrel Meters Detailed Specs / Certificate of Conformity (All Meters, PDF)
- Kestrel Meters Catalog (PDF)
- Kestrel Communicator Download for Bluetooth Model
- RoHS CERTIFICATE of Compliance
- Dimensions: 5 x 1.8 x 1.1 in. / 127 x 45 x 28 mm
- Weight: 3.6 Ounces / 102 Grams