The Nitelze Belt Clip Case fits and protects any of the Kestrel Meters but was designed with the 4000 series & 5000 series in mind as it has a cutout for the sensors, to continue to monitor conditions even when the user has the unit in the case. Very easy to clip it to to your belt or backpack. The case features a hook/loop closure, battery holder and front pocket.
The Nitelze Belt Clip Case is made of a sturdy, padded, triple laminate of polyurethane, vinyl and nylon, with neoprene rubber inside to hold the Kestrel 4000 / 5000 series snugly. The rugged clip accommodates up to a 2 1/4" belt, and can also be attached to your waistband. There's also a strong hook and loop strap - for secure and easy mounting to a backpack or harness strap.
As true for both the Belt Clip case, and the Tactical case, they were designed for the 4000 / 5000 series but both will hold all Kestrel units.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to UPS or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship via USPS or UPS shipping. You may choose at checkout.
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- Priority Mail International: $29 FLAT RATE (Limited Online Tracking)
- USPS Express Mail: $49 FLAT RATE (Global Online Tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 2-5 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Express: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Saver: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day