RH Calibration service for 3000, 3500 and all 4000, 4200, 4250, 4300, and 4500 series meters.
Kestrel 3000 / 3500 Service includes RH calibration, new battery, new battery cover (if needed), new gasket, new impeller, and testing.
** As for the 5000 series: The need to calibrate the RH is highly unlikely.
NK will stand by the RH for 5 years, and will adjust it within that 5 years if needed.
NK will repair, recalibrate or replace any defective product within the warranty period. "Defective" includes measurements outside of our accuracy spec plus stated drift.
Customer will be responsible for shipping cost to our facility. We will conduct all features listed below:
- RH calibration
- New Battery (Batteries)
- New Battery Cover (if needed),
- New Gasket (3000 / 3500)
- New Impeller
- Return Shipping
KestrelMeters.com / Calibration
2241 Cole Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
Return shipping will be the method you choose at checkout here.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to UPS or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship via USPS or UPS shipping. You may choose at checkout.
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- Priority Mail International: $29 FLAT RATE (Limited Online Tracking)
- USPS Express Mail: $49 FLAT RATE (Global Online Tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 2-5 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Express: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Saver: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day