With Bluetooth connectivity, the 7x26 Elite 1 Mile CONX Laser Rangefinder from Bushnell combines a laser rangefinder and an inclinometer inside a waterproof housing for providing highly accurate distance measurements. The CONX Technology allows you to connect to the rangefinder via a Bluetooth to your Kestrel 5700 Elite or the 5700 Sportsman with LiNK (Bluetooth) or to your Apple iOS or Android device.
To Note: Bluetooth is a point-to-point connection. So the Kestrel can either be paired with the Range finder or your Phone, but not both at once.
You either connect the Kestrel 5700 (Elite or Sportsman) to the Range Finder, the 'Conct' setting on the Kestrel should be set to Device. OR... You connect to a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPad, etc..), the 'Conct' setting on the Kestrel should be set to PC/Mobile.
The ballistic solution appears in the Rangefinder window, so there really shouldn’t be a need to use the phone app to view solutions remotely when you have the Rangefinder.
Configure your device wirelessly and load up to three custom ballistic curves using your smartphone. Used with the Kestrel Ballistic Meters, the advanced environmental and wind data will be incorporated into holdover values. It features Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology, which makes this device useful for archers and riflemen alike. ARC provides precise ranges and shot-correction recommendations by using the rangefinder and the inclinometer to calculate ranges and angles. This rangefinder can be used with a variety of shooting equipment ranging from rifles to bows and can use your own weapon and ballistic information to recommend elevation adjustments in MOA. It offers a 5-1760 yard range with a 0.5 yard accuracy down to 200 yards. Additionally, the rangefinder provides a variety of targeting modes like Scan, Bullseye, and Brush to cater to your specific needs.
The Vivid Display Technology helps to improve contrast, clarity, and transmission of light for fast positive identification in various lighting conditions. This CONX Elite is also equipped with a second generation Extreme Speed and Precision processor (ESP), which enables it to quickly process data. This allows it to properly utilize features like Variable Sight-In to quickly and accurately use data like bullet drop to calculate proper compensation over the range and elevation difference. For ensuring optical quality the optics are all multi-coated, and it has a RainGuard HD coating to help with condensation or rain. Also included with this rangefinder are a CR123 lithium battery, a carrying case, and a strap.
Connecting To Devices Using LiNK
If your Kestrel is marked LiNK on the bottom front label, it can be connected wirelessly to other LiNK-compatible devices. LiNK is powered by Bluetooth Smart®, also known as Bluetooth® LE, which is available in most iOS devices released after 2014 and Android devices released after 2015, as wellas in a USB Dongle available from Kestrel that supports connectivity to Windows and Mac OS devices.
LiNK-enabled Kestrel units can connect to mobile devices running Kestrel LiNK Ballistics allowing you to view your targeting solutions remotely, build and manage gun profiles, access the Applied Ballistics custom drag models and install firmware updates. LiNK-enabled units can can be run wirelessly to computers using the Kestrel Dongle. On Windows PC’s use the Applied Ballistics Profile Loader to create and install gun profiles and access the Applied Ballistics custom drag model library. (Applied Ballistics custom drag models can only be used in Elite model Kestrel meters.)
Connecting To A Computer, Mobile Phone Or Tablet:
- On your phone or tablet, follow the links at www.kestrelballistics.com to locate Kestrel LiNK
Ballistics for iOS or Android in the App or Play store and install on your mobile device.
- On your computer, follow the links at www.kestrelballistics.com to locate the Applied Ballistics Profile Loader for Windows and install on CONNECTING TO DEVICES USING LINK your computer. Insert your Kestrel USB Dongle (available separately) into an open USB port.
- On the Kestrel, open the Options Menu and select Bluetooth. Set Bluetooth to On. Set Conct to PC/Mobile mode, the Kestrel’s Status will change to Available, indicating that it is available for pairing with a computer or mobile device.
- Ensure the computer or mobile device is searching and in range. When Status changes from Available to Connected, the pairing is active and your Kestrel is ready to communicate.
Connecting To A New Link-Compatible Device: (Such As A Range Finder)
- Follow directions for your LiNK-compatible Device to power it on and put it in pairing mode.
- On the Kestrel, open the Options Menu and select Bluetooth. Set Bluetooth to On.
- Set Conct to Device.
- Scroll to Name and select New, then wait for the list of available devices in range to populate.
- Select a device from the available list. Once connected, the settings menu for that device
will open, allowing you to manage the device’s settings.
- Exit to the Bluetooth menu. Status should indicate Connected, meaning the pairing is active and your Kestrel is ready to communicate.
Connecting To/Adjusting A Previously Paired Link-Compatible Device:
- Follow the directions for connecting to a new device except instead of selecting New in the
Name field, scroll left or right to find the desired device.
- Status will change to Searching. If the device is in range and in active pairing mode, a connection will be made and Searching will change to Connected, indicating that the pairing is active and your Kestrel is ready to communicate.
Bluetooth Connection Indicator:
- When connected to any LiNK compatible device, a icon will appear in the Targeting screen in the
- If the paired device goes to sleep or if the connection is lost, the icon may disappear but
waking the device up or returning within range should automatically reestablish the connection and the icon should reappear.
Note** LiNK range is typically 100 ft/30M line of sight. Shorter distances should be expected if there are obstacles such as walls or metal enclosures. Range is also impacted by the signal strength of the other device.
Connecting To Computers Using USB Cable:
All Kestrel 5 Series units can connect to a computer via the Data Transfer Port using the USB Data Transfer Cable available separately. Kestrel LiNK software is available for Windows and Mac for downloading logged weather data and installing firmware updates. Applied Ballistics Profile Loader is available for Windows only and can be used to create and install gun profiles and access the Applied Ballistics Custom Drag Model Library. (Applied Ballistics Custom Drag Models can
only be used in Elite units.)
Connect Your Kestrel Meter To Your Computer Using The Data Transfer Cable:
- On your computer, follow the links at www.kestrelballistics.com to download Kestrel LiNK for PC or Mac. Install. OR (Windows only)
- Follow the links at www.kestrelballistics.com to download the Applied Ballistics Profile Loader to
a PC. Install.
- On your Kestrel in the main Options menu, scroll to and select Data Port and set to On.
- Insert the USB Data Transfer Cable into a USB port and plug into the Data Transfer Port on the back of the Kestrel unit.
- Follow the directions in the Kestrel LiNK or Applied Ballistics Profile Loader program to confirm the connection and perform program actions.
Bushnell 7x26 Elite 1 Mile CONX Laser Rangefinder Features:
- ±90° Incline / Decline Range
- ARC-Angle Range Compensation in MOA
- Prism with BaK-4 glass
- 7x magnification
- 26mm objective lens
- Range: 5 - 1760 yards - Accuracy: ±1 yd accuracy with ±1/2 yd accuracy up to 200 yd
- Fully multi-coated optics
- RainGuard HD coating
- CONX allows configuration of up to ballistic curves from iOS or Android devices via Bluetooth
- Scan, Bullseye, and Brush targeting modes
- Variable Sight-In (VSI) distance for selecting rifle zero
- 2nd Generation Extreme Speed Precision processor (ESP) allows fast target acquisition, measurement, and calculation
- VDT (Vivid Display Technology) with in-view measurements and battery life indicator
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
- Blue Tooth Wireless connectivity via CONX Technology
- 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) - Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision
- Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in CM, IN, MOA & MIL.
- BullsEye,™ Brush™ and Scan mode
- Diopter adjustment
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
Connect to your Kestrel Meter:
Bushnell 7x26 Elite 1 Mile CONX Laser Rangefinder Construction Details:
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Built-in tripod mount
- Posi-thread battery door
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to UPS or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship via USPS or UPS shipping. You may choose at checkout.
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- Priority Mail International: $29 FLAT RATE (Limited Online Tracking)
- USPS Express Mail: $49 FLAT RATE (Global Online Tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 2-5 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Express: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Saver: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day