A Pelican case? Let's just be clear, you most likely don't need a Pelican case. Kestrel Meters are waterproof and are very durable. We sell thousands of meters around the world to firefighters, smoke jumpers, military, Navy SEAL's, etc. They don't get a Pelican case. The vulnerable part is the impeller, and those have covers when not in use, and can be replaced.
That being said... some people like it neat, tidy, and all together... and the accessories can break. So, we've chosen this case for you. The Pelican 1120 Case with Foam is a perfect sized watertight case for protecting Kestrel Meters and Kestrel Meter accessories. The Pelican 1120 Case can also store any other valuable electronics. The Pelican 1120 is completely crushproof and dustproof, and will float even when filled, making it a great choice for water-related activities.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Max Temp: 210°
- Min Temp: -10°
- Body: Polypropylene
- Latch: ABS
- Lid O-Ring: Polymer
- Pins: Stainless Steel
- Foam: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
Weight / Dimensions
- External Dimensions: 8.12" L x 6.56" W x 3.56" D
- Internal Dimensions: 7.25" L x 4.75" W x 3.06" D
- Weight With Foam: 1.23 lbs
- Weight Without Foam: 1.17 lbs.