Kestrel Concrete Pro Jobsite Weather Kit
This product is currently out of stock. If you product recommendations, please call us at 800-784-4221.
Included in this exciting bundle:
- Kestrel 5200 with LiNK
- Rotating Vane Mount
- Portable Mini Tripod & Extension Rod
- Protective Hard Carrying Case
Plastic shrinkage cracks are the result of a combination of factors such as air and concrete temperature, relative humidity, and wind speed at the surface of the concrete. Plastic shrinkage cracking can occur in hot, mild, and even cold weather, but it is more than a surface problem. The costly consequences of cracking can run deep - right into a contractor's pockets and have lasting impact.
Costly Consequences of Cracking
- Repair work & materials
- Damage to reputation
- Business loss
- Expensive litigation
Knowing real-time onsite weather conditions puts contractors in the driver’s seat with the ability to make adjustments before they become costly problems.
The Kestrel Concrete Pro Jobsite Weather Kit makes it easy for concrete construction professionals to quickly obtain critical jobsite weather data.
- Lightweight, portable and simple set-up – can be used wherever readings are needed at the jobsite
- Automatic Evaporation Rate Calculation based on ACI nomograph – no more charts or inaccurate guesswork
- Comprehensive data-logging and extensive storage capabilities – document all job conditions to demonstrate compliance with protocol and protect against litigation
- LiNK Wireless Bluetooth® Technology – view current and logged data and share job reports with the free Kestrel LiNK app on your mobile device
- LiNK App Alerts – receive customizable alerts on a mobile device when changing weather conditions could pose a problem